- Fixed Frame Projection Screen
- Motorized Projection Screen
- Curved Frame Projection Screen
- Ultra Thin Frame Projection Screen
- Portable Projection Screen
- Projector Brackets
Holographic projection, who can't love it? !
It can not only realize projection, but also interact with people...
The development of holographic projection to this day has been understood by more and more people. From Hatsune Miku, a virtual idol familiar to the otakus, to the 'Resurrection' of Teresa Teng and Jay Chou singing through the air, and the four Li Yuchun who were projected on the stage through a holographic projection during the Spring Festival Gala in 15 years and so on.
The advantages of the screen:
1. The biggest advantage of the screen is that it can transmit light, while ensuring high light transmittance, it can ensure that the picture is still beautiful and the colors are bright and full;
2. The screen itself is light and thin, and the installation method is not limited. It can be scattered or discounted. After discount, it can be made into various decorative screens.
Nowadays, screen holographic projection is increasingly being commercialized and adopted, such as holographic weddings that change traditional weddings, performance stages, etc. These not only drive people's pursuit of high quality of life, but also give new indicators of market demand.
With the naked eye, the audience can see 3D virtual characters.
Silver Tiger’s 3D holographic technology is a kind of floating three-dimensional images in the mid-air imaging of the real scene, creating an atmosphere of illusion and reality. The effect is peculiar, with a strong sense of depth, and it is difficult to tell whether it is true or false.
The real thing can be combined in the middle of the formation of the aerial illusion, and the combination of the image and the real thing can be realized.
It can also be equipped with somatosensory or radar to achieve interaction with the audience
The Xiongyun silver screen also has the same sand screen. Compared with the 3D effect that the public is pursuing, it is new and unique. The audience can see the objects on the back of the screen through the screen, and can take advantage of its light transmittance. The secondary imaging is more transparent than the traditional projection screen; the light from behind the screen to the scene can reveal the characters or space environment hidden behind, so that it is easy to express the dreamy virtual scene.