- Fixed Frame Projection Screen
- Motorized Projection Screen
- Curved Frame Projection Screen
- Ultra Thin Frame Projection Screen
- Portable Projection Screen
- Projector Brackets
how movie projectors work
The movie projector is a device that moves the movie continuously along the path, so that every frame of the movie stops for a second before the light source.
The light source provides extremely bright lighting, projecting the image on the film onto the screen through the lens.
There are four major categories of parts that make up the projector: In the following section, we will look at the first three components.
For information about audio components, please check how the sound of watching movies works.