Fixed Frame Projection Screen 100C Series
◆◆ Product Description
XY screens Fixed Frame Screens are perfect for cinemas or any places where you need to fix the screen. It is enclosed in an attractive velvet wrapped lightweight aluminum alloy frame. HK100C Series Fixed Frame Screen provides excellent picture quality - Suitable for 4K&3D television/movies.
We offer various types of screen surfaces to suit your viewing environment. Different surfaces are available for different frames:
HK100C - WF1, GF1, WF1 Pro, WFS1, WF1 Pro Max4K HG, Black Crystal, Sound Max2, Sound Max4K, RGF1, MF1, MFS1.
Installation is easy - With its easy and adjustable fabric spring system, our Fixed Frame Screen is perfectly and permanently tensioned, ensuring that the screen is as flat and level as the mirror. Special designed slim bracket for an easy click on installation, also available as an in-wall display. Therefore, the users are able to set up in seconds.
◆◆ Product Specification
|Frame Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Housing Color:||Black / White / Grey / Orange / Blue / Golden Velvet|
|Size:||80-300 inch / customized|
|Aspect Ratio:||16:9 / 16:10 / 4:3 / 1:1 / 2.35:1 / customized|
|4K:||Different fabrics are optional|
◆◆ Product Features
◆ Four Sided Tension Design - Spring System
The tension springs along with the fixing lugs stretching and tightening the fabric to make the screen surface completely flat and wrinkle-free
◆ In order to facilitate transport, horizontal frame of 120"+ will be jointed by two or three pieces to reduce the total length
1. Top Bracket 2. Bottom Bracket 3. Corner Brace 4. Connecting Bar
5. Screwdriver 6. Hook(To install the springs) 7. Spring
|Fabric Model||HD/4K||Support 3D Mode||Sound-Transparent|
|HK100C-WF1 Pro||WF1 Pro||4K||Active||No|
|HK100C-WF1 Pro Max4K HG||WF1 Pro Max4K HG||4K||Active||No|
|HK100C-Black Crystal||Black Crystal||4K||Active|
|HK100C-Sound Max2||Sound Max2||4K||Active||Yes|
|HK100C-Sound Max4K||Sound Max4K||4K||Active||Yes|
|HK100C-MF1||MF1||4K||Active + Passive||No|
|HK100C-MFS1||MFS1||4K||Active + Passive||Yes|
1. According to the quantity of the mounting brackets and appropriate distance, you should install the brackets at the suitable position on the wall with screws.
2. Hang the screen on the wall.
Install the bottom bracket if necessary(If you need to fix the screen or find that the bottom of the screen does not fit perfectly on the wall, please follow the steps below.
1. Take out the bottom bracket(Please note that the mounting position is different for different frames.)
2. Gently lift the bottom of the screen, use the bottom bracket to hook the slot position of the frame.
3. Tighten a screw and installation completed.
Supporting Customized Size
Size From 80" to 200" are available in any ratio