- Fixed Frame Projection Screen
- Motorized Projection Screen
- Curved Frame Projection Screen
- Ultra Thin Frame Projection Screen
- Portable Projection Screen
- Projector Brackets
[Projector screens also have university questions. Detailed explanation of screen functions] Projection screen technology introduction
(1) The front curtain is located close to the inside of the platform, used to hang the name or slogan of the meeting or performance, and display the theme. There are lifting type and fixed type.
(2) The big curtain Behind the front curtain is the big curtain, which is used to change the scene in the performance. The brightly colored and fashionable big screen gives the audience artistic enjoyment.
(3) The second and third curtains are generally set at a position slightly behind one third of the stage depth, and the three curtains are located at the depth of two thirds of the stage. They divide the performance area according to the needs of the performance. The performance is uninterrupted when changing scenes, and it can be used as the bottom curtain to render the atmosphere when there are special needs. It can be used for split movement, and can be lifted and lowered with the boom, with the function of lifting and splitting.
(4) Horizontal and vertical bars Horizontal and vertical bars are the curtains on the sky and on both sides of the stage. They are mainly used to block the audience's view of the sky and on both sides of the stage, making it invisible to the performance area and auxiliary space outside the scene screen. It is 'concealing the ugly'. This design enhances the audience's aesthetic and three-dimensional sense of the stage. If it is not well blocked and is seen through by the audience, it is called 'punching'.
The position of the horizontal and vertical bars is generally determined according to the distance from the platform entrance to the side flyover, usually at a distance of 1.5-2 meters from the platform entrance. For a horizontal and vertical screen, determine the position of the next horizontal and vertical screen at a distance of 2.5-3 meters.
The number of horizontal and vertical bars is determined according to the depth of the stage. Generally, there are 3-5 horizontal bars and 6-10 vertical bars in the theater where musicals are performed. The horizontal and vertical bars far away from the stage block the sight of the audience behind, and the horizontal and vertical bars far away from the stage block the sight of the backstage audience. The vertical bar is 2.5-3 meters wide, and the height is the height of the platform +0.5 meters.
(5) The veil is used for background lighting in the performance. With red, yellow, green and blue lights, it can express lightning, storms, dreams, memories and other forms, creating a sense of haziness and space-time distance for the audience. , To achieve the performance effect.
(6) Screen and screen guards Multifunctional theaters are generally equipped with moving screens, and other supporting products such as competition screens, curtain screens, etc., to meet the requirements of ordinary movies, three-dimensional movies, wide-screen movies, and black-out movies. The motion form of the screen has two types: integral lifting type and reel lifting type. The reel screen is a new type of special equipment for movie screening in multifunctional theater halls, auditoriums, and auditoriums. It is especially suitable for the height of the stage top (grid top) and small space. , The place where the screen frame cannot be lifted and the movie must be shown. According to the stage structure, the roll screen can be fixed on the side wall, front and back walls, grid roof, roof truss, etc. of the stage.
The rolling screen is the whole rolling screen machine is fixedly suspended under the theater truss. The geared motor drives the rolling screen frame to rotate, and the screen with various scenes moves horizontally, such as the Long March of the Red Army, rolling rivers, etc., with dynamic effects , To promote the atmosphere of the performance. The scrolling screen has two forms of movement, horizontal and vertical.