- Fixed Frame Projection Screen
- Motorized Projection Screen
- Curved Frame Projection Screen
- Ultra Thin Frame Projection Screen
- Portable Projection Screen
- Projector Brackets
[Teach you three ways to buy projection screen] Projection screen purchase common sense
2. Different users choose different functions Different users have different purposes and requirements for using the projector. To achieve the best projection effect, you must first ensure that the selected screen matches the projector's function. Before choosing a screen, users need to be clear about the purpose of purchasing the projector. For example, if you want to use the projection screen in a multifunctional presentation hall, the screen you choose is best to carry and place. You might as well choose a tripod or wall-mounted projection screen, so that you can store it away at any time after the screen is used up. If the screen is used in an audio-visual classroom, you should choose a fixed screen type, because the usage rate of projection screens in an audio-visual classroom is relatively high, and it is obviously troublesome to frequently move the screen or roll the screen up and down. If you are a user who frequently conducts tour demonstrations, a portable screen is the best choice. If the user has better economic conditions, he can choose an automatic retractable screen. This type of retractable screen can be divided into manual retractable and electric retractable. I think it is better to choose electric The length can be automatically arbitrarily positioned, and this screen can also be used as a part of the central control system for remote operation. Manually retractable screens, users can only use manual methods to open or retract. This kind of screen is relatively cheap and easy to operate. It is an economical and practical choice for ordinary users with low requirements. Now there is a new type of manual screen, which uses a self-locking device, the user can arbitrarily locate the position of the screen, it is very convenient to use. In addition, projection screens can generally be divided into two types: reflective and transmissive in terms of function; reflective for front projection and transmissive for rear projection; front projection screens are divided into flat screens and curved screens. The flat screen requires weak ambient light, and the ability of this screen to reflect light is poor. Therefore, it is only suitable for ordinary teaching display. Because the arc-shaped screen has a strong ability to reflect light and has low requirements for ambient light, it is more suitable for higher projection requirements, such as home theater systems, large conference demonstration centers, etc. 3. Choose different sizes for different spaces. Even if the projection screens made of the same material are processed and processed differently, there will be a certain gap in their physical indicators. Therefore, before purchasing a projection screen, the user should first according to the size of the projector's use of space. Determine the appropriate screen size. The size of the screen is defined by its diagonal size. Generally, the aspect ratio of the video image is 4:3, such as a 72-inch screen. According to the Pythagorean theorem, the width of the screen will soon be 1.5 m, the height is 1.1m. At present, the specifications and sizes of projection screens on the market are 72, 100, 120, 150 inches, etc. Among them, 72-inch projection screens are the mainstream products in the market. This size screen can be selected for general-scale projection teaching and general product demonstrations, and The screen of this size is also the lowest in price. Usually, this kind of screen can be used if the projection space is within 100m2. If the projection space area exceeds 100m2, you can consider using a projection screen of 72 inches or more. If the projection screen is used in a large conference hall, then the user should choose a larger projection screen according to the number of audiences, the seating situation and the projection area ( Such as a projection screen with a width of 4 to 8 meters), of course, the larger the screen size, the higher its price. In addition, if the installation of the same size screen is slightly improved, the effect is also very significant. When the screen is installed, it is at a small angle to the vertical surface, and the reflected light is controlled to hit the center of the auditorium. The viewing angle will be reduced accordingly, and the brightness of the auditorium will be significantly improved. Of course, due to the change of the image distance, the image will appear deformed. At this time, the keystone correction function of the projector can be used to correct it. In short, the principle of selecting the screen size is to choose the screen that suits the audience rather than the screen that fits the projector, which means that the audience's visual experience should be put first.