[Instructions for installation and use of American DA-LITE electric screen] Projection screen application skills
DA-lite screen is currently one of the best screens in the world. It is even called the king of projection screens and has almost become synonymous with screens. DA-lite screen has leading technology and very reliable quality. When installing and using DA-LITE electric screens, you need to strictly follow the sequence:
1. The power cord, switch and motor of the DA-LITE screen are on the left side (facing the screen), so the power board should also be reserved near the left side.
2. There are three pieces of fixing tape between the outer frame of the screen and the curtain. Please do not remove the tape before the screen is fixedly installed.
3. The two ends of the screen should be installed horizontally, and the height error should not exceed 1.5cm. Otherwise it will cause deformation and wrinkles of the curtain.
4. When installing the screen, the natural center of gravity of the screen frame should be kept vertical, otherwise it will affect the screen lift and screen life, and increase noise. The hanging rings at both ends of the screen frame are the vertical center of gravity of the screen. Please use the hanging rings of the screen frame to install and keep it in a natural hanging state to avoid deformation and displacement due to contact with foreign objects (Figure 2). If you use wall-mounted installation, you can use the 8-shaped mounting holes behind the two ends of the curtain frame. This installation method should keep the plane behind the curtain frame vertical and close to the wall to avoid deformation and displacement due to contact with foreign objects ( figure 1).
Several common screen installation methods
Figure 1 Mounting the screen on the wall
Use the bracket to install the screen
Install the screen in the screen decoration box
Regardless of the installation method, the center of gravity of the screen frame must be in a vertical state, so that the screen can be raised and lowered normally.
5. After the screen is fixedly installed, the electric switch of the screen should be placed in the middle 'stop' position, and then after plugging in the power, the switch should be placed in the 'up' position to tighten the screen to the automatic Stop until. Then put the switch in the middle 'StopWhen not in use, the switch should be placed in the 'stop' position.
6. To keep the screen surface clean, please retract the screen when not in use. Do not touch the surface of the screen with your hands, and do not scratch the surface of the screen with hard objects.
7. On the screen scroll near one end of the power cord, there are 2 limit switches, which are marked as 'Down' and 'UP'. You can use a hexagonal wrench to adjust the limit switch to adjust the descending height and ascending height of the screen. However, under normal circumstances, adjustments should not be made, as they are usually adjusted in place when they leave the factory.
8. Except for the electrical part, the installation method and precautions of the manual hanging screen are the same as those of the electric screen.