【Matters needing attention in the installation and use of rear projection screens】Engineering projection screen technology introduction
Rear projection means that the projection device is placed behind the screen and projected directly toward the audience. The optical screen can control the light path and project a bright and clear image to a predetermined viewing range. In addition, the presenter and audience standing in front of the image will not leave a shadow. In addition, the projection instrument is hidden on the back of the screen, which can keep the viewing range quiet, tidy and clear. However, the installation of this kind of projection screen is also more complicated and requires higher requirements. Here we are specifically targeting rear projections. The installation and use of the screen is a brief introduction.
The manufacturing process of the rear projection screen
The entire manufacturing process of the rear projection screen includes multiple procedures including screen design, mold making, tool making, raw material making, screen forming, quality inspection and size reduction.
Materials for Rear Projection Screen
The optical rear projection screen is made of optical grade Acrylic (acrylic) resin, which is a kind of material that is easy to scratch. Once scratched, bright or black spots will be formed in the corresponding area of u200bu200bthe image. If it is a large-area scratch on the rear projection screen, the scratched part may not be imaged.
Measures to prevent damage to the rear projection screen
During the entire transportation process of the rear projection screen, be sure to ensure that the packing box is intact, and handle it with care; it is strictly forbidden to press other heavy objects on the screen, so as to avoid the sharp angle of the object from damaging or stab the surface of the rear projection screen ; After the rear projection screen is unpacked, it must be lifted in the vertical direction during transportation. Lifting in the horizontal direction will easily cause the deformation of the acrylic resin material; during the installation of the rear projection screen, all staff must wear it Non-slip, soft gloves, and as much as possible to remove carry-on items, such as: rings, pens, watches, etc.
Installation of rear projection screen
1. Taking into account the expansion coefficient of acrylic resin material, the error of the rear projection screen size, and the convenience of the rear projection screen installation, it is recommended that the size of the inner frame of the rear projection screen installation should be more than the actual size of the screen. 10-20 mm, for example: the actual size of the rear projection screen is 2083×1575mm, then it is recommended that the size of the inner frame of the rear projection screen is at least 2093×1585mm;
2. Since the manufacturer has a recommended value for the best image display area of u200bu200beach size rear projection screen, the requirements for the installation frame size of the rear projection screen will also vary due to the size of the screen. One point should be paid special attention to when designing.
How to deal with stains on the screen surface
1. Use an air gun or vacuum cleaner to remove stains on the surface. If you don't have proper tools, use a clean and soft silk cloth to gently wipe it;
2. If the screen is stained with oil that is difficult to wipe, use a silk cloth dipped in distilled water and a glass cleaner containing Amonia (ammonia) to clean it carefully. The amount of the cleaner must be strictly controlled to prevent the cleaner from being stuck. The light path of the rear projection screen forms a large area of u200bu200bpenetration.
3. When wiping the lenticular lens (Lenticular Lens) on the front of the rear projection screen, you should follow the lines of the lenticular lens and wipe it up and down in order.
4. When wiping the Fresnel lens on the back of the rear projection screen, follow its lines and wipe in the direction of concentric circles.
Using environment of rear projection screen
The optical rear projection screen is made of optical grade Acrylic (acrylic) resin. Normally, the size of the rear projection screen will expand by 1‰/m, and the relative humidity will increase from 60% to At 100%, the size of the rear projection screen will expand by 2‰/m. When the temperature and relative humidity return to the original state, the size of the rear projection screen will gradually return to its original size.