- Fixed Frame Projection Screen
- Motorized Projection Screen
- Curved Frame Projection Screen
- Ultra Thin Frame Projection Screen
- Portable Projection Screen
- Projector Brackets
【Tips about the installation, use and maintenance of rear projection screens】Projection screen application skills
The feature of rear projection is that the optical screen can control the light path and project bright and clear images to a predetermined viewing range. In addition, the presenter and the audience will not leave a shadow in front of the image, and the viewing area can be kept quiet and tidy. However, if the rear-projection installation method is adopted, the installation requirements of the screen are higher, and the handling is more complicated. So next, Projection Times will provide you with the installation of rear projection screens and some tips for preventing damage to the rear projection screens for your reference.
First, let's briefly understand the production process of the rear projection screen. The entire manufacturing process of the rear projection screen includes multiple procedures such as screen design, mold making, tool making, raw material making, screen forming, quality inspection and size reduction. However, the optical rear projection screen is made of optical grade Acrylic resin, which is a kind of material that is easy to scratch. Once scratched, bright or black spots will be formed in the corresponding area of u200bu200bthe image. If it is a large-area scratch on the rear projection screen, the scratched part may not be imaged. So how to protect the screen is very important.
Measures to prevent damage to the rear projection screen
During the entire transportation process of the rear projection screen, be sure to ensure that the packing box is intact, and handle it with care; it is strictly forbidden to press other heavy objects on the screen, so as to avoid the sharp angle of the object from damaging or stab the surface of the rear projection screen ; After the rear projection screen is unpacked, it must be lifted in the vertical direction during transportation. Lifting in the horizontal direction will easily cause the deformation of the acrylic resin material; during the installation of the rear projection screen, all staff must wear it Non-slip, soft gloves, and as much as possible to remove carry-on items, such as: rings, pens, watches, etc.
Installation of rear projection screen
1. Taking into account the expansion coefficient of acrylic resin material, the error of the rear projection screen size, and the convenience of the rear projection screen installation, it is recommended that the size of the inner frame of the rear projection screen installation should be more than the actual size of the screen. 10-20 mm, for example: the actual size of the rear projection screen is 2083×1575mm, then it is recommended that the size of the inner frame of the rear projection screen is at least 2093×1585mm;
2. Since the manufacturer has a recommended value for the best image display area of u200bu200beach size rear projection screen, the requirements for the installation frame size of the rear projection screen will also vary due to the size of the screen. One point should be paid special attention to when designing.
How to deal with stains on the screen surface
1. Use an air gun or vacuum cleaner to remove stains on the surface. If you do not have appropriate tools, use a clean and soft silk cloth to gently wipe it;
2. If the screen is stained with oil that is difficult to wipe, you can use a silk cloth dipped in distilled water and a glass cleaner containing Amonia (ammonia) to clean it carefully. The amount of the cleaner must be strictly controlled to prevent the cleaner from being stuck. The light path of the rear projection screen forms a large area of u200bu200bpenetration.
3. When wiping the lenticular lens (Lenticular Lens) on the front of the rear projection screen, you should follow the lines of the lenticular lens and wipe it up and down in order.
4. When wiping the Fresnel Lens on the back of the rear projection screen, follow its lines and wipe in the direction of concentric circles.